Participant Checklist and Guide
Thanks for your interest in participating in Uchaguzi digital response teams.
We will upgrade your user account, and add you to the Uchaguzi slack channels once you have done the following:-
- Have you CONFIRMED your registration?
- Review Uchaguzi background information
- Review our code of conduct
- Attended at least one training session
Please make sure to go through the following resources
- Uchaguzi survey + Category classification
- Uchaguzi Privacy and Security Guidelines
- Digital response teams step by step guide
You will need:-
- Internet connection
- Slack account (invites will be sent out once the checklist above is complete)
- Email account
For those joining us in the physical situation room, please adhere to MOH guidelines here and kindly arrive minutes ahead of your session for security checks and registration. Teams will be allocated areas to co-work in at the iHub.
At the beginning of your scheduled timeslot,
- 1.Log onto slack, and join your team’s channel
- 2.Open up your digital response team’s guide
- 3.Check in with your team co-lead and advise that you are ready to get started.
- 4.Get a status update from our Blog on any items to watch
- 6.Start reviewing.
- 7.When ready to end your shift, notify your team co-lead and the rest of the team.
- Please always tell your team which post you are working on. Cite the Report Id in your slack channel window
- If you need help, please don't hesitate to ask.