The following information is captured in the report.
- Title - short description of what the issue is. Anyone reading the title should be able to tell what the issue is.
- Describe the bug - more details on what the issue is.
- Expected Behavior - what should have happened.
- Actual behavior - what actually happened. This needs to be a very accurate and detailed description of the behavior experienced.
- Steps to reproduce - actions followed when bug was discovered.
- Environment - Client used, version number
- Operating System
- Additional Information. Could be logs, screenshots, urls.
TestPad has a feature that allows you to comment on any failure. Here you can leave a brief of why a test failed, including screenshots. If an issue is created on GitHub from this failure, you can leave a link to the issue in the comment section for easier tracking.