6.9 Exporting Data
To export a CSV file,
- Click on saved search/collection you’d like to export data from.
- You can also use the Search section on your header to filter posts you would like to export based on specific criteria
- Once done, click on the Share button on the right hand of your header menu.
Then click on Export to CSV as shown below:
- A small confirmation box will appear seeking confirmation on whether you would like to proceed with exporting your data.
- Click on OK to export your CSV file
- Click on Cancel if you would like to terminate the export process.
- You should get a CSV file named after your deployment name in your downloads folder