1. Installing Ushahidi Platform
In order to start using the Ushahidi Platform you may choose between:
- Installing it yourself. This assumes that you have a suitable server or networked computer and some time to go through our published instructions. Some technical familiarity with your computing environment is needed.
- Creating your deployment online. This is done on Ushahidi's hosting service, which you may find at https://ushahidi.io/create . This doesn't require technical knowledge on your side.
The latest documentation for installing Ushahidi Platform is maintained by our developer community in the developer documentation area.
As a general guidance to which document you should start with:
- 1.Bundled release. The easiest start is usually with our bundled download, which contain stable and pre-built code to save you time. Please read this document for all the details.
- 2.Developer setup. If you may be interested in tweaking the code and willing to spend a bit more time, please head over to our list of setup guides to pick the one that suits you best.